Forms & resources

Online bond refunds and lodgements

Anyone can upload a lodgement or refund form. There is no need to create an account, simply:

  • Lodge a bond here (or add money to an existing bond)
  • Claim your refund here

Forms can also be posted to: RTA, GPO Box 390, Brisbane Q 4001

Please note: Do not submit the Bond Lodgement – Bond Loan Form 2C via this channel.


Bond lodgement (Form 2)

Refund of rental bond (Form 4)

Property managers/owners can register for an eServices account. eServices account holders can:

  • request a full tenant refund (without the need to upload a form)
  • search for a bond, and
  • display and print their full list of bonds