Search results

Here’s the information relating to How do I get my bond refunded?

  • Bond refunds Information
    To get your bond back you should leave the property in the condition it was in when you moved in, apart from fair wear and tear. Find our more about the bond refund process. Read more
  • Ending a tenancy agreement Information
    A tenancy agreement can end if correct notice is given, if everyone mutually agrees or if a serious issue arises. Read more
  • Exit condition report Information
    The Exit condition report (Form 14a for general tenancies or Form 14b for moveable dwellings) shows the condition of the property when the tenant leaves. Read more
  • Refund of rental bond (Form 4) Form
    The Refund of rental bond (Form 4) is used to get your bond back from the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA). This form should be completed when the tenancy agreement has ended. Read more