Rental law changes from 1 October 2022

Learn more about new rental laws commencing 1 October 2022

RTA Annual Report 2021–22

See our activities and achievements in the last financial year

Median rents quick finder

Find out the median rent for any Queensland postcode.

Rent bidding

What are your rights around offering rent in a tight rental market?

Latest news