Online Update Your Details

You can use the RTA’s Web Services to provide or update your details as an individual, joint lessor or organisation.

Note: for the best user experience, the RTA recommends using a browser other than Internet Explorer to access Web Services.

What do I need to update my details?

If you are updating your details as an individual tenant or lessor, you will need:

  • your QGov login details (or create a QGov account)
  • a bond number for a current tenancy
  • your bank account details (only if you plan to update these details).

If you are updating details for your organisation or joint lessor partnership, you will need:

  • your QGov login details (or create a QGov account)
  • your RTA ID number
  • a bond number for a current tenancy
  • access to your organisation/joint lessor partnership’s registered email address (as the RTA will send you an automated verification code at the appropriate step of completing this form).

First-time users: If you are registering the details for an organisation or joint partnership for the first time, you will also need their Australian Business Number (ABN), contact details and bank details.

Note: If you do not have Australian-issued identification and cannot verify your identity through QGov, you can use the RTA’s paper-based Update your details form and email or post it to the RTA. The RTA cannot verify your identity on behalf of QGov. 

For more information on QGov, visit the RTA's Understanding QGov page.



Frequently asked questions (FAQs)

Was this page helpful?

Please note that we cannot respond to any comments made here. If you need a response, please contact us

Please select a reason