- Finalise the cleaning or any repairs
- Gather all the keys/remotes/access cards to hand over
- Do a thorough check of the rental property again to make sure you haven’t missed anything – inside and outside
- Complete the Exit condition report and take photos
- If you pay for water consumption, there may be one last reading and bill to pay
- Vacate inspection
- Bond refund - the quickest and easiest way to get your bond back is an agreed refund by you and your property manager/owner through the RTA’s Bond Refund Web Service.
Important: do not claim the bond until the vacate/handover date.