The Residential Tenancies Authority was pleased to welcome Mark Davidson, Queensland State Manager with the Tenancy Skills Institute, to speak about their organisation and the tenancy course, Skillsets for Successful Tenancies.
The course, which is available online or in classrooms across the state, aims to provide new renters with the practical skills and knowledge to successfully start a tenancy, while also helping current renters sustain their tenancy.
In this webinar Mark spoke about:
- how modules such as communication and budgeting help prospective tenants
- partnering with real estate agents and property managers for better relationships
- choosing between self-paced online learning or classroom learning
- positive outcomes for course graduates
- upcoming courses in regional locations across Queensland.
Note: While the RTA makes every reasonable effort to ensure that information on this website is accurate at the time of publication, changes in circumstances after publication may impact on the accuracy of material. This disclaimer is in addition to and does not limit the application of the Residential Tenancies Authority website disclaimer.