In March, the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) will deliver two free information sessions for property managers and property owners in the Cairns region.
These in-person sessions are your opportunity to:
- understand and clarify your tenancy rights and responsibilities
- learn about Queensland’s current rental laws and the RTA’s compliance role
- hear from experienced RTA staff about how to make the most of our support services
- ask questions and obtain tailored tenancy information to help you manage tenancies and prevent disputes
- learn more about RTA Web Services for essential tenancy transactions.
Cairns will also play host to the RTA’s first regional board meeting for the year and provide local sector representatives an opportunity to engage with the RTA and share what matters to them and the communities they represent.
RTA Chief Executive Officer Jennifer Smith encouraged all interested locals to register for the two free sessions.
“The Queensland renting community has worked hard during the past year to cooperate and adapt to the changing and challenging times we’ve faced,” Ms Smith said.
"We hope our events will provide an opportunity for local property managers and owners to safely reconnect in person, ask questions, share their insights and experiences and learn more about how our free services can best support them in their work.”
Please register now to secure a seat at your relevant session. Registrations close on 15 March or when maximum seating limits are reached.
Bookings are essential to ensure compliance with Bulmba-ja’s COVIDSafe Plan and seating limits. The venue requires attendees to wear a mask on entering/leaving the venue.
Photographs will be taken at this event for RTA purposes. If you do not wished to be photographed, please notify staff at the event.
You can also subscribe to receive the latest news and events from the RTA direct to your inbox.