The Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) launched a new Bulk Bond Lodgement Web Service in December.
This new Web Service will allow managing parties working on behalf of an organisation and joint lessors to lodge multiple bonds and bond increases in one convenient online transaction, via BPAY.
Watch our interactive webinar for an introduction and a demonstration of the new Bulk Bond Lodgement Web Service.
Topics covered include:
- what you need to use the Bulk Bond Lodgement Web Service
- a demonstration of how to use the Web Service
- resources to help you with the Web Service
- legislative changes around using BPAY
- Memorandum of Understanding between the RTA and Office of Fair Trading.
Interested in more? View all previous RTA webinars.
Note: While the RTA makes every reasonable effort to ensure that information on this website is accurate at the time of publication, changes in circumstances after publication may impact on the accuracy of material. This disclaimer is in addition to and does not limit the application of the Residential Tenancies Authority website disclaimer.