Following recent rental law changes, we’ve updated our easy-to-read managing party guides for general tenancies, rooming accommodation and caravan parks.
The RTA has published three updated versions of its popular managing party guides for:
These guides aim to provide property owners and managers with an easy-to-read summary of their tenancy rights and responsibilities and provides a summary of how the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 applies.
These guides and the information provided is for general guidance only – it is not legal advice.
These guides have been updated to include (where applicable):
- information about minimum housing standards
- recent rent increase frequency changes
- information about student accommodation
- information specific to caravan parks
- information about RTA Web Services
- information about the Housing Legislation Amendment Act 2021
- added links to relevant support resources available on the RTA website.
We value your feedback and regularly review and improve our customer resources, so please let us know if there’s something you would like to see included or changed in future editions.
Note: While the RTA makes every reasonable effort to ensure that information on this website is accurate at the time of publication, changes in circumstances after publication may impact on the accuracy of material. This disclaimer is in addition to and does not limit the application of the Residential Tenancies Authority website disclaimer.