Update: The Queensland Government has made changes to some COVID-19 arrangements for residential tenancies, effective 1 May - 30 September 2021. Learn more
In these updated forms, the RTA has removed references to the previous 31 December 2020 expiry date in line with the amended Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation (COVID-19 Emergency Response) Regulation 2020.
A list of updated RTA forms is below. Please ensure you download and use these versions.
- Domestic and family violence notice ending tenancy
- Domestic and family violence notice ending residency
- Domestic and family violence report
- Notice of lessor’s intention to sell premises (Form 10)
- Notice to leave (Form 12)
- Notice to leave (Form R12)
- Notice of intention to leave (Form 13)
- Notice of intention to leave (Form R13)
- Notice to vacate from mortgagee to tenants (Form 19) – this change does not relate to COVID-19. Instead, it clarifies when a Form 19 can/can’t be used, as now outlined in the explanatory notes on page two.
For further COVID-19 tenancy information and support, visit rta.qld.gov.au/covid, read the Residential Tenancies Practice Guide, or call 1300 366 311, Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm, (excluding public holidays).
Note: While the RTA makes every reasonable effort to ensure that information on this website is accurate at the time of publication, changes in circumstances after publication may impact on the accuracy of material. This disclaimer is in addition to and does not limit the application of the Residential Tenancies Authority website disclaimer.