The RTA's publication scheme describes and categorises information routinely available from the RTA. Information is grouped and accessible through seven classes:
- About the RTA: Who we are and what we do:
- Our finances: What we spend and how we spend it:
- Our priorities: What our priorities are and what we are doing:
- Our decisions: How we make decisions
- Our policies: Our policies and procedures:
- Client service charter
- Corporate Governance
- RTA privacy plan
- Staff response guides - available upon request*
- Our lists: Lists and registers
*Copying and access charges may apply.
If information cannot be accessed and you wish to make a complaint, there are a number of ways to provide feedback on RTA service.