In this webinar, we provide an overview of tenancy database legislation and how databases can be used.
During this 15 minute presentation, we discuss:
- tenancy databases – what they are and how they are used through a tenancy application process
- who can be listed on a database and how it is done
- property owners/managers’ responsibilities, if they list a tenant
- reasons for listing a tenant on a database
- what tenants can do if they believe they are unfairly listed.
For more information on tenancy databases, please visit our tenancy databases webpage.
Note: While the RTA makes every reasonable effort to ensure that information on this website is accurate at the time of publication, changes in circumstances after publication may impact on the accuracy of material. This disclaimer is in addition to and does not limit the application of the Residential Tenancies Authority website disclaimer.