If you are already registered for eServices, login here.
eServices is the RTA's online bond management facility for managers who lodge multiple bonds with the RTA.
This service provides a fast and convenient way for real estate agents, onsite and complex managers and community housing groups to manage and access their bond information.
The RTA developed eServices for:
- Convenience: no more waiting on the phone to access information about the bonds you manage
- Accessibility: the ability to log-on and access information about the bonds you manage 24/7
- Efficiency: a convenient way to provide whole of bond (100%) refunds to tenants
- Accuracy: keep the RTA up to date with your latest contact information and details about your staff who have permission to manage your bonds
For further information on how eServices can be used, view the eServices overview presentation (PDF 677KB).
eServices is a secure site which is protected by the RTA's secure registration and identification system. View the security features and system requirements.
Register your business for eServices
To register your business for eServices, you will first need to meet the registration requirements:
- Have an RTA agent/client identification code. This code is issued to businesses who lodge multiple bonds with the RTA. If your business does not have an agent/client identification code and you believe you are eligible for one, contact us on 1300 366 311
- Provide your ABN and business bank details to the RTA using a Rental bond direct credit and email notification statement of agreement (PDF 95KB)
- Be the principal/primary authorised signatory for your business – only the principal or primary authorised signatory can complete the eServices registration form
Once you have satisfied these requirements, continue to Registering for eServices.
Registrations must be approved by the RTA and may take up to 2 business days to process.