High density unit living

30 Aug 2021

Apartment and body corporate living has its own challenges and rewards. Living in close proximity to others calls for greater consideration and sensitivity, but being part of a tight-knit community can be greatly rewarding. 

In this week’s episode of the Talking Tenancies podcast, we discuss high density unit living with Sarah Halligan and Andison Lai and what you need to consider when renting a unit, apartment or townhouse in a complex.

Was this page helpful?

Please note that we cannot respond to any comments made here. If you need a response, please contact us

Please select a reson