Forms & resources

Change of property manager/owner (Form 5)

The Change of property manager/owner notifies the RTA of a change of property manager/owner in an ongoing tenancy.

It must be completed and signed by the previous and new property manager/owner and lodged with the RTA. If this is not possible, contact the RTA.

The tenant must then make future rent payments to the new property manager/owner.

Lodging the form

  • email: scan completed form and email to (size limit 5MB)
  • post: RTA, GPO Box 390, Brisbane Q 4001

Keep a copy for your records.

An acknowledgement letter will be sent to the tenant and the new property manager/owner.

Information on changing of house mates or property manager/owners.

Form 5 – Change of lessor, agent or manager/provider
DownloadBEFORE YOU BEGIN: Save this form to your desktop for optimum performance(PDF 77KB)
Current version: v1 Jun16