Forms for rooming accommodation

Changes from 30 September 2020: COVID-19 arrangements update for residential tenancies. Learn more.

New and updated forms have recently been added to this page to reflect the introduction of theResidential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation (COVID-19 Emergency Response) Regulation 2020, which contains temporary amendments to the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 to support sustainable tenancies in the residential rental sector during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The regulation will remain in place during the COVID-19 emergency period and will expire on 31 December 2020, as outlined in the COVID-19 Emergency Response Act 2020.

Important: The RTA is now paperless and has ceased bulk printing of all forms and publications.

Forms on this page can be downloaded as an Adobe PDF. Adobe Reader can be downloaded free from the Adobe website.

Click on the form name for more information about individual forms.

Form name Download Version
Domestic and family violence notice ending residency
PDF v2 May20
Domestic and family violence report
PDF v2 May20
Show cause notice for rent arrears - Rooming accommodation
PDF v2 May20
Condition report
Form R1
PDF v4 Nov12
Bond lodgement
Form 2
Submit online
v3 Jun16
Change of rental property
Form 3
PDF v1 Jun16
Refund of rental bond
Form 4
Submit online
v6 Jun20
Change of property manager/owner
Form 5
PDF v1 Jun16
Change of bond contributors
Form 6
Submit online
v2 Aug20
Signature record
Form 8
PDF v2 Dec13
Entry notice
Form R9
PDF v4 Nov12
Notice to remedy breach
Form R11
PDF v3 Nov12
Notice to leave
Form R12 *NEW*
PDF v8 May20
Notice of intention to leave
Form R13 *NEW*
PDF v8 May20
Abandonment termination notice
Form 15
PDF v8 May13
Dispute resolution request
Form 16
PDF v4 Jun16
COVID-19 Dispute resolution request
Form 16a 
Submit online
v1 Apr20 
Rooming accommodation agreement
Form R18
PDF v7 Apr19
Rooming accommodation tenancy COVID-19 variation agreement
Form 18e 
PDF v2 Apr20 
Notice to vacate from mortgagee to resident
Form R19
PDF v2 Nov12
Update your details form PDF
Submit online
v1 Aug20
eServices account registration form PDF v1 Oct16
Tenant/resident template letter for request to negotiate a rent variation due to COVID-19 emergency 
DOC v1 Apr20
Property owner/manager template response letter to rent variation request
DOC v1 Apr20
Was this page helpful?

Please note that we cannot respond to any comments made here. If you need a response, please contact us

Please select a reson