Need emergency housing assistance after the floods? You can request help through the Department of Housing and Public Works when your home is unliveable due to a natural disaster.‚Äč

We are a state government statutory authority that helps make renting work for everyone. We provide tenancy information and support, bond management, dispute resolution, investigations and prosecutions, and education services. Find out more.