Caravan park (moveable dwelling) fact sheets

These fact sheets have been prepared specifically for owners/managers and tenants of moveable dwellings in Queensland: caravans, caravan sites and mobile homes. These types of accommodation are covered by the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 (the Act).

The RTA has also produced a range of fact sheets for tenants/residents and property managers/owners or providers living in or managing houses, units, flats and rooming accommodation. These are available on the General tenancy fact sheets and Rooming accommodation fact sheets pages.

The RTA and Caravanning Qld also have a joint webinar with tenancy information for Park Managers. 

Moveable dwelling tenancy agreements fact sheet

A Moveable dwelling tenancy agreement (Form 18b) gives a tenant the right to occupy a moveable dwelling for residential (not holiday) purposes. The agreement covers renting a caravan site, caravan, mobile home (manufactured home) or other type of moveable dwelling.

985.8 kB Download
Was this page helpful?

Please note that we cannot respond to any comments made here. If you need a response, please contact us

Please select a reson