Forms & resources

Change of rental property (Form 3)

When a tenant moves from one property to another, and there is no change of property manager/owner or bond amount, the Change of rental property should be completed and sent to the RTA.

The RTA will issue an Acknowledgement of rental bond to confirm the transfer and provide the new rental bond number.

Bond loans

Contact the RTA or Department of Housing and Public Works if the bond involves a bond loan.

Lodging the form

  • email: scan completed form and email to (size limit 5MB), or
  • post: RTA, GPO Box 390, Brisbane Q 4001
Form 3 – Change of rental property
Download (PDF 81KB)
Current version: v1 Jun16