Exit condition report - general tenancies (Form 14a)
The Exit condition report records the condition of the property at the end of the tenancy. It is a good idea for the tenant and property manager/owner to fill in this form together.
The Exit condition report is an important tool in the bond refund process at the end of the tenancy.
- complete and sign the form
- take photos/video to support your views
- remember to get a water meter reading (if you are being charged for water)
- extra pages should be added if there is not enough room on the report
- give a copy to the property manager/owner
- keep a copy for your records
- complete the form
- if you disagree with the tenant on a particular item, make a comment on the report
- complete, sign and return a copy of the form to the tenant within 3 business days
- keep a copy of the signed report for 12 months after the agreement ends
|Form 14a – General tenancy (House, unit, townhouse, houseboats)
|Download (PDF 730KB)
Current version: v9 Nov12