Bond lodgement (Form 2)
v5 Jun21

The Bond lodgement is used when lodging either a full or part-payment of rental bond money (for Queensland tenancies) with the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA).

Change of property manager/owner (Form 5)
v2 Jun21

The Change of property manager/owner (Form 5) is used to notify the RTA there has been a change of lessor, agent or manager/provider in an ongoing tenancy. It must be completed and signed by the previous and new lessor, agent or manager/provider.

112.7 kB Download

Change of rental property (Form 3)
v2 Jun21

The change of rental property (Form 3) transfers bond money from one property to another and only allows transfers where the lessor, agent or manager/provider remains the same.

111.5 kB Download

Condition report (Form R1)
v5 Jun21

The Condition report (Form R1) is used to record the condition of the resident's room at the start of the rooming accommodation agreement.

143 kB Download

Continuing interest notice
v1 Oct21

The Continuing interest notice has been developed to support property managers/owners, agents or managers/providers to fulfil their obligations under the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008.  

76 kB Download

Domestic and family violence report
v7 Oct21

The Domestic and family violence report which must be completed and signed by an authorised professional can be provided as a type of relevant evidence to support that a tenant/resident is/has been experiencing domestic and family violence.  

76.4 kB Download

Email confirmation

We are currently updating and confirming existing contact details to ensure we correctly contact you in the future.

Entry notice (Form R9)
v5 Jun21

The Entry notice (Form R9) is given to residents when the agent or manager/provider wants to gain entry to their room on a particular date.

153.1 kB Download
Was this page helpful?

Please note that we cannot respond to any comments made here. If you need a response, please contact us

Please select a reson